Thursday, 4 August 2016

Olympic inquiry

Walt: make that Olympic inquiry on a slide show so we can show it to our parents. 

Description:in class we have been making a slide show for our blog so we can show it to our parents on the SLC witch is a student led conference I don't know when it is but we do it every term.

Evaluation:I think I did good but I need to work on my image because it is not that clear and I need to make my post better and I need to put more work on my post.

Feedback: Nice work 
Poppy 
Feedforward Next time you can make your Olympic flag other than that Kei Reira. 

Who designed the Olympic Flag? Pierre de Coubertin

In which year was the Olympic Flag designed? 1914

What do the five rings represent? "A white background, with five interlaced rings in the centre: blue, yellow, black, green and red ... is symbolic; it represents the five inhabited continents of the world

Why were yellow, black, green, red and blue chosen? The colors were chosen by the IOC to signify the union of 5 continents: Australia, Africa, America, Asia and Europe

Why are the rings interlocked? The 5 rings represent the 5 continents of the Earth. They are interlocked to represent all the countries of the world coming together for the Olympics

Draw the Olympic Flag 
Image:

No comments:

Post a Comment