Sunday, 15 May 2016

Science investigation

Walt: Moon earth and sun

Description: in class we have been doing Science investigation which was about the sun moon and earth and now we have to put it in on our blog which is what I am doing.


Evaluation: I think I did good at my pic collage and my description but I need to put more information on my pic collage.


Feedback: I think you did good on your post but the words are not clear.
Poppy.
Feedforward: you need to make your words more clear so I can see.

Buddy mark: good job Memphis... I like how you did a pic collage.

assessment: good now that you don't have it of the website. Meihana

Image:





Self Assessment :
Success Criteria: I can



Peer Assessment - Science investigation about the Sun, Earth and the Moon.
Name: Memphis
Clearly states the relationship between the Sun , Earth and the Moon.
Has a diagram, animation or video
Explains the  purpose of the Sun
Explains the purpose of the Earth
Explains the purpose of the Moon


Comment: I think I did good but I need to not get my writing of the Internet because I had if of the website.


Overall, how well do you think your learning partner has done?
Comment: it is good now that he has it in his own words




1 comment: