Monday, 21 March 2016

Geometry passport

WALT: position and orientation.

Description: In class we have been working on a passport instead of doing must do and can do zyd and I have been doing the practice games so then we could do the tasks we were doing a task with Rosie about scale maps of the class I didn't get to finish it with my buddy caid.

Evaluation. I think I did good at all my work but I don't have any photos. I think I can work on my description because it is a bit sort and next time I might make it a bit longer.

Feedback: you did good evaluation on your self
James⚔
Feedforward: maybe try and get some more photos on this post


We have been learning about angles here are some of the angles.  45(o)half of a quarter turn 90(o)  quarter turn135(o) 3 8th turn  180(o) half turn  225(o)5 8th turn  270(o)6 8th turn  315(o)7 8th turn    360(o) full turn

Every meter was 3 centermeters on my scale



No comments:

Post a Comment