Sunday, 6 September 2015

Pad Tamariki

Description: in school we have been doing kappa Hakka every Monday after lunch. 

Image:



At Pae Tamariki, I felt...  I felt nervous because I had to preform to a lot of people.

I felt most proud of… I am most proud of myself because i did preform in a lot of people 

I found….challenging because… I found challenging the pukana because the pukana is hard

I managed this challenge by…. I managed this challenge by trying the pukana at home.

At Kapa Haka, I next want to... I want to learn more than everyone in kappa Hakka.


Big idea: we have been learning in kappa Hakka how to pukana and we have a talk after we do the all of the songs.

Feedback: I think you did good because it was a good post.
Tane
Feedforwed: I think you need to work on your Challenge more

Evaluation: I think I did because I did my challenge at home and my challenge was really hard.


1 comment:

  1. What a great performance. You should be really proud of yourself. When we were watching the video back at school, we all thought everyone looked great. I bet it was a bit nerve wracking performing in front of all those people. I think you did a great job practising at home so you could be more confident with what you were doing.

    ReplyDelete