Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Reading portfolio post

Description: in reading I have been learning about perfect picture. We have to read this tic tac toe how to do what we want to do I picked perfect picture because we have to do 20 questions about a ball house.


Can it fly.  
Can it roll. 
Can it transform. 
What is it.
Where is it.
What is it for.
Is it a bedroom.
How do you get changed with out people seeing you.
Why would you use it.
Is it in a forest.
Who could live in it.
Where is the bathroom.
What should be in it.
When can you see it. 
Why might you go in it.
Where should it go.
Who will go in it.
How will you find it.
Can it poo.
When would you go in it.


Big idea: I learnt how to do 20 questions from a picture and stay on task.


Feedback:I think you need to do stuff more unrealistic and fun. I found it a bit boring.

Feedforward:next time you could try and do more.#jett

Evaluation: I think I can get it better and do more questions about the picture.


1 comment:

  1. Nice job Memphis, this was a cool task to do and you came up with heaps of questions to ask. Next time think about all the different ways you can ask a question instead of starting with 'Can'

    ReplyDelete