Thursday, 27 August 2015

My art

Description: every Thursday we do drama or pop art I choose pop art. pop art is a type of art. It  is based onpopular culture and using contrasting colours. Pop art was first done in the 1950's and it is vivid and eye catching. Artists are any Warhol and a piece of art is Campbell's soup.







Big idea: I choose to do an iPod because I like playing on mine at home and listening to music. I used a ruler to do the lines and then I made the apple but I first I painted it after I did the pencil. I used bright colours and contrasting colours.

Feedback feedforward i like the colours on your art and different kind of paint maybe you should add more stuff to it to make it look like a iPod.kiana


Evaluation I think I did really well because I did a good job on the first Apple I did. On the other ones it was really hard to do it because I couldn't do it as well as the first one.

1 comment:

  1. You have talked about your learning and you have produced a well thought out piece of pop art. The logo you have chosen fits well within the popular culture that pop art uses and you have used colours to help your art pop. Next time you need to work on your brush strokes to make them more accurate and consistent.

    ReplyDelete