Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Reading portfolio sample

Description: i have been learning about how to make a connection with a book on a double entry journal: text to self.


Big idea: what I did was that I made a double entry journa with a picture of boxes what we had to do is we had to write what my and the book said in the book and write what our connection to the book and in the text is says.


Feedback: I think you did good at having good sentences 

Feedfoard: next time you could work on having clear writing


Evaluation: I think I can get my writing tidy and write slow down at my writing.

1 comment:

  1. Memphis, I get the feeling that you rushed to complete this post as we all know you are capable of more. Lets hope next time you put yourself in the Learning Pit more to bring out your best quality work.

    ReplyDelete