Wednesday, 17 June 2015

nquiry

Description: we have been learning inquiry about biological and behaviour adaptation.

https://docs.google.com/a/russellst.school.nz/presentation/d/1-nUA23EE172GGOUXXSb-P8nrXUS71J_hwqWg1nEA2-g/edit?A=docslist_api 

Big idea: This is my slides on my blog if you want to see more go on the link above 

Feedback/feedforward: I think you pridition was really awesome. but you should find the answer.
James

Evaluation: I think I can get the answer so I can show the class.

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure that you really put in the effort required to do this to the best of your ability.

    Your topic was quite interesting and although you were unable to answer your question through a lack of research your prediction was well thought out.

    Keep focused on the task and try to avoid blockers and you will do well.

    ReplyDelete