Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Kapahaka Reflection Term 2 2015

At kapahaka I enjoy... Doing the poukana because we do the poukana for a reisen.

I am most proud of… I am proud of my leadership and showing the little kids how to do the poukana.

I find….challenging because… to do the actions of the Hakka because they are a bit hard to do them so I look at the person next to me.

I am managing this challenge by…. Looking forward and trying to not get distracted by other people.

A personal goal for me is… is to do the Hakka right because I don't get it right enough to make the Hakka right.

Our school wide focus this term has been around showing excellence. I show this at kapahaka by... Showing excellence and showing the kids to do the Hakka so they can be in the competition at the regent 



1 comment:

  1. Next time re-read what you have written to ensure it makes sense and is spelt correctly. I hope you are working hard on your goal of not getting distracted by others Memphis.

    ReplyDelete