Sunday, 8 March 2015

Story telling

Purpose: create a story to share orally
Description: Oral storytelling is a Maori tradition. We have been planning our own story to tell on the Marae in Week 7.








Evaluation: I should get everyone to join in with my actions.
I should also make my story longer and louder voice.

Feedback: I think that you did a great work at explaining the story talking about how the birds got there colour
Feedforwd: I think next you should make it longer and more actions 

-Between 1 and 2 minutes long
-Using your voice to make sounds effects
-Using your whole body to make actions
-Use your face to tell a story through facial expression
-Knowing the story, knowing the setting
-Get the picture into your listener’s head
-Stay in character - keep your composure.
-Audience participation

-Unique and original (Hook your audience)

1 comment:

  1. Memphis, your story was very short and you could have added a lot more depth tp it. Your voice wasn't varied enough to hook your audience and like Hunter said, you had a few umm's and ahh's which lose your crowd. Try and fix it for your next performance.

    ReplyDelete