Sunday, 21 September 2014

Houses Inquiry

WALT: Gather information.
(Building)- Every Wednesday we have been learning about the inquiry process while finding out about different houses around the world. First we chose a question and then researched to find the answer to our question. Our question was ‘What are houses like in Egypt and why are they like this? Each group had to pick a country and inquiry into what their houses are like, present their findings in a Haiku Deck and then build their house in Minecraft.

Criteria Showing what you think and what your inquiry teacher thinks.

Screen Shot 2014-09-09 at 4.14.00 pm.png

I think I am apprentice because I didn't get that much info coz i was mucking around...



Evaluation:

1. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of doing team work and working as a team.

2. What did you find challenging? I found challenging working as a team because we weren't doing it together.

3.  My next ‘Get It’ goal is? My next get it goal is to get what i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment