Monday, 31 March 2014

learning to learn

Screen Shot 2014-02-01 at 9.20.12 PM.png

WALT: Learning to Learn
Success Criteria:    
  • know what I am learning to do
  • I know what I need to to to get better
  • I plan activities that are going to help my learning
  • I follow my plan
  • use my learning time wisely (complete my activities on time)
           
We are on the path to becoming self directed learners in Adventure 9. This means we are beginning to make choices that help us grow as learners. We know what we are learning and what we need to do to get better.
We plan our week choosing activities that are going to help us reach our goals. We plan all the must do’s and then add the can do’s.

image.jpg

Reflection


I think
my buddy thinks

I know what i am learning
i know what i am learning in math
mostly
I know what I need to do to get better
I need to get better at getting my leaning down on time
i agree
I plan activities that are going to help my learning
I plan activitieis that well halp my learning relly well
mostly
I follow my plan

I follo
w my plan so i get my work finsh on time
yes
I use my learning time wisely
I use my learning wisely
mostly
Memphis, you can plan you week successfully but you need to remember to plan in the must dos first and then add the can dos. You need to make sure you follow your plan always, not just when it has your favourite activities on it. You are a very clever young man and I would love to see you take off like a rocket when you use your learning time wisely!
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment